Announcement

Current PromoNewsAffiliates Promo None Photobucket The New Promo Is ShadowRayquaza! Enjoy! I'm Also Looking For More Staff, Please Email Me(Soul Seeker) For Information About It!

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Special Promos
  •  » Goalkeeping drillmaster Jim Stannard hailed an all-round aggregation a

#1 03-12-16 06:10:45

blingbling
Noob
Pounds: 72
Bank: 0

Goalkeeping drillmaster Jim Stannard hailed an all-round aggregation a

Goalkeeping drillmaster Jim Stannard hailed an all-round aggregation accomplishment Madden Coins from Dagenham afterwards his ancillary overcame Burton.The Daggers darted into the Alliance Two play-off places acknowledgment to a well-deserved 2-0 accomplishment adjoin Albion at Victoria Park.Wayne Burnett's men had absent their antecedent three alliance and cup fixtures, but three credibility on Saturday saw them leap-frog their opponents in the table address of goals from Zavon Hines and Luke Howell.They went advanced afterwards just eight annual acknowledgment to a hotly-contested penalty. Hines confused beneath Phil Edwards' challenge, admitting the visiting players claimed acquaintance was minimal.However, adjudicator David Phillips gave the spot-kick and Hines burst home his sixth ambition of the season.The Daggers angled their advance in the 54th minute if Hines' free-kick was clinically headed home from eight yards out by Howell. Stannard said: "Burton accept got a actual acceptable abroad almanac but our players from one through to 11 were brilliant. "We got the aboriginal amends and sat aback a bit too abundant afterwards that until half-time, but in the additional bisected we absolutely performed afresh and in the end I anticipation we were acceptable amount for the win."

03-12-16 06:10:45

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » Special Promos
  •  » Goalkeeping drillmaster Jim Stannard hailed an all-round aggregation a

Adverts

Board footer