Announcement

Current PromoNewsAffiliates Promo None Photobucket The New Promo Is ShadowRayquaza! Enjoy! I'm Also Looking For More Staff, Please Email Me(Soul Seeker) For Information About It!

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Staff List
  •  » Where durability and quality are required without making any compromis

#1 18-11-16 01:40:11

Bubuvivi
Who Knows
Pounds: 9
Bank: 0

Where durability and quality are required without making any compromis

Automotivedrivingbelt Group is considered one of the leading manufacturers of high performance drive V Belt.

Automotivedrivingbelt  products are used where durability and quality are required without making any compromises: in machine engineering, in the automotive branch, in the agricultural engineering sector and household appliance industry.

The timing belt, V Belt, Rubber Belt, and Drive Belt are all important parts of an internal combustion engine that synchronizes the rotation of the crankshaft and the camshaft to push the car.
High-quality craftsmanship is not a matter of chance: The owner family of the Automotivedrivingbelt   Group thinks in terms of generations and not in periods on a quarterly or yearly basis. Innovation yes, but no experiments at the expense of the quality rating.Timing Belt Manufacturers in China with this philosophy, Automotivedrivingbelt has ensured its place on the world market as a strong brand. So it stays that way, the owners and staff remain committed every single day: with heart, hand and understanding.
http://www.automotivedrivingbelt.com/wp-content/themes/dazhongjiaodai/images/side-pic.jpg
Add: No.13 Chenguang Road,Daishan Economic zone,Goting,daishan,Zhejiang,China.
Tel: +86-0580-4161088
Phone: +86-13705802149
Fax: +86-0580-4160370I was at my pal’s garage for some new brake pads and an oil change the other day and he called me into the shop.
Web: www.automotivedrivingbelt.com
Email: sales1@dzbelt.com

18-11-16 01:40:11

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » Staff List
  •  » Where durability and quality are required without making any compromis

Adverts

Board footer