Announcement

Current PromoNewsAffiliates Promo None Photobucket The New Promo Is ShadowRayquaza! Enjoy! I'm Also Looking For More Staff, Please Email Me(Soul Seeker) For Information About It!

Adverts

Adverts

#1 24-07-17 07:21:44

francismake
Noob
Pounds: 162
Bank: 0

He will either analysis the keeper

Long Shots: Get him aural 35 yards, and let it fly. He will either analysis the keeper, or score. He can rip them from any angle, as continued as he has bisected a afterimage of goal. He just sits back, and if he gets a backyard of space, he can be lethal. His shots are hit with so abundant adeptness that they are about unstoppable, and they accept a dip and ambit on them that I accept never apparent afore from a amateur of fifa 18 ps coins his stature.

Finishing: This carbon in authentic was so constant that I couldn't leave it out. If he does appear to pop up in the box, he's scoring. His low apprenticed shots are as acceptable as the best of them, and his adeptness and acumen shots are somehow top-quality.

Dribbling: I anticipation he would be a little bulky on the ball, but I was so wrong. He feels abundant on the ball; complete aboriginal touch, complete ball-control, and abundant activity and balance. He's absurd to distill with fifa 18 xbox one coins, and the two-star abilities don't accomplish an atom of difference. Unbelievable.

24-07-17 07:21:44

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer