Announcement

Current PromoNewsAffiliates Promo None Photobucket The New Promo Is ShadowRayquaza! Enjoy! I'm Also Looking For More Staff, Please Email Me(Soul Seeker) For Information About It!

Adverts

Adverts

#1 21-06-16 06:10:16

yuada
Who Knows
Pounds: 6
Bank: 0

Printing Bulkhead Light presses

Bulkhead Light  presses can see the unfortunate spectacle of the impression of a dead fly on its finished pages because a fly killer machinewasn't around to do its job.

Laboratories need to ensure that chemicals and experiments are not interfered with by a stray fly.

And then there are farms. Where there is livestock, there are predators or scavengers waiting to get in on the act. These include flying insects.

Even stables, kennels and catteries need protection. This list is by no means comprehensive. For example, undertakers and hospitals have a duty to ensure morgues are free from pests.

The answer to these problems is to purchase a fly killer machine. There are two reasons why fly killers are purchased, one is because they are wanted by the purchasers.

So that is a dumb thing to say, is it? Am I really saying that some people buy fly killers, even though they don't want to?

Well, yes, because the second reason for buying fly killers is that people are forced to do so by law.

As I said, where food is being handled in a business or public sector operation, they have no option but to provide protection against infestation by flying insects - and this usually means a fly killer Decorative Solar Light machine.

21-06-16 06:10:16

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer