Announcement

Current PromoNewsAffiliates Promo None Photobucket The New Promo Is ShadowRayquaza! Enjoy! I'm Also Looking For More Staff, Please Email Me(Soul Seeker) For Information About It!

Adverts

Adverts

#1 15-08-14 06:32:55

jinpan1234
Master
Pounds: 9,570
Bank: 0

after defeating the Toronto Youn

NEW YORK -- After playing Major League Baseballs season opener in Australia, the Los Angeles Dodgers will start the North American portion of the schedule, too. The San Diego Padres will host the Dodgers on March 30 in a game to be broadcast by ESPN, the network said Thursday. Los Angeles and Arizona open the season with a two-game series at Sydney on March 22-23, MLBs first regular-season games in Australia. Most other big league teams start their schedules March 31. http://www.officialdodgersteamshop.com/ … rs-Jersey/ . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. http://www.officialdodgersteamshop.com/ … rs-Jersey/ . -- Xavier Thames dropped in 3s from deep, finessed floaters in the lane and carried San Diego State the way he did all season as the Mountain West player of the year. http://www.officialdodgersteamshop.com/ … s-Jersey/. -- The Grenadiers de Chateauguay will play for gold after defeating the Toronto Young Nationals 6-1 on Saturday in the Telus Cup mens midget hockey championship semifinal. Hanley Ramirez Replic Jersey . Rose played about 10 minutes Monday night in New Jersey, and coach Tom Thibodeau declined to say for certain before tipoff whether the NBA MVP would play in New Orleans. Rose is averaging nearly 23 points and eight assists for Chicago, which has entered its game against the Hornets on a three-game winning streak and with the most victories (21) in the NBA. Hanley Ramirez Authentic Jersey . Mercedes included a message for Schumacher on the side of its new Formula One car, while four-time defending champion Sebastian Vettel said he was praying for his friend and countryman. Drivers Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg unveiled Mercedes silver-and-turquoise W05 before the first session of the preseason began at the Jerez track.TAIPEI, Taiwan -- Japans Kanako Murakami took gold in the womens competition at the Four Continents after a brilliant performance in the free skate on Saturday despite a lingering ankle injury. Murakami finished 10 points above Satoko Miyahara, also from Japan, whose free skate performance vaulted her from fourth to second overall. Despite a sore ankle hindering her practice, the 19-year-old Murakami hit a triple toe-triple toe combination, triple lutz and triple flip-double toe for her first gold at an international championship event. Ahead of her first Winter Olympics next month, Murakami earned a segment score of 132.18 and overall total of 196.91. "I was anxious the whole time because of my leg," Murakami said. "But I was able to relax when my performance starrted.dddddddddddd." Making her Four Continents debut, the 15-year-old Miyahara produced a stellar performance which included a triple lutz-triple toe and double axel-double toe combinations for 126.26 in the free skate and a total of 186.53. "I know this will be a great start for the next season," Miyahara said. Li Zijun of China took bronze, ahead of Haruka Imai of Japan and Courtney Hicks of the United States in fourth and fifth respectively. The 17-year-old Li enjoyed a season best of 118.72 for a total 181.56 with a triple flip-double toe and double axel-triple toe combinations. Imai dropped from third in the short program to sixth in the free skate with 112.68. Hicks produced a solid effort that earned her 113.63 and fourth in the free skate. ' ' '

15-08-14 06:32:55

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer